Why limit your vinyl wall stickers to walls? These five surfaces are just begging for a vinyl wall sticker and your creativity!
Below we help you explore five new projects with vinyl wall stickers, and we've included a link to a "how-to" post for each one. Get ready to get creative!
1. CANVAS. The artist kind that you can paint pictures on. Just purchase a blank artist canvas, paint it with shiny/glossy paint in the color(s) of your choice, and apply your wall sticker. If the vinyl wall sticker comes loose, a layer of Mod-Podge over your painted surface is the perfect remedy. Click Here
2. TILE. Using a wall sticker on tile results in a great, personalized gift for any occasion. There are so many sizes and colors available. Another plus: these are portable. Click Here
3. FURNITURE. Use our vinyl wall stickers to give your furniture the look of a custom paint job. Try geometric shapes, or add a favorite quote to the framework or a drawer.
4. GLASS. As in photo frames or old windows. This unique use of vinyl wall stickers will give your walls an interesting 3-dimensional look. Click Here
5. BOARDS/WOOD. Left-over scraps of wood are perfect for this project. Just paint the wood and apply your favorite quote wall sticker. You've just made your own unique portable wall art! Click Here
Create some unique projects with our vinyl wall stickers and your imagination!
Einstein knew physics, Wordsworth knew poetry, and, by the time you read through my blog, you’ll know wall stickers just as well as any expert. Right now, you might think that all there is to wall stickers is paint, paper, and adhesive. But, after you become an expert thanks to my blog, you’ll realize how naïve you really were. You’ll know the ins, the outs, the lefts, and the rights of wall stickers.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Five DIY Projects with Vinyl Wall Stickers
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment