1. For that nautical theme, anchors make perfect hooks for all those wet beach towels. Makes it easy for the kids to actually hang up their towels too. They'll be dry and ready for your next seaside, lakeside or poolside adventure.
2. Summer housekeeping will be a breeze with washable and removable linen slipcovers for your sofa and chairs. Add some lively sailor-inspired pillows for lounging around and let your nautical adventure begin.
3. Do the kids' rooms need a summer makeover? Try a pirate/nautical decor scheme. Wall Decor Plus More has some really cool wall decals that will easily turn that plain room into a setting for adventure. A-hoy matey! Be sure to add the Nautical Grow Chart to measure how quickly your little pirates are growing up.
4. For many of us, summer means guests! Spruce up your guest room decor with some of the great options shown here!
5. Maybe you're ready to give your whole house a new look for the summer. Try using the soft colors of sand and sea, sun and waves. Those gently-washed greens, blues, beiges and pale yellows will turn your home into a beachy retreat. Leave your cares and your shoes at the door!
One amazing nautical addition I saw was a rope banister.
There are lots of ideas on Pinterest ! Go there for more inspiration.